Monday, August 12, 2013

Product Review: Easy Canvas Prints


I had a blond moment! I just realized one of my posts didn't get submitted and was saved as a draft last week. Better late than never! :) 

I was contacted by Easy Canvas Prints and they were interested in having me do a product review for their canvas prints. They gave me a free 8 x 10 canvas which I have included pictures of below. 

Obviously, I was very excited to do this because I was already really excited to incorporate more artwork to brighten up the room. One thing that is really important to me is to include pictures of my family because the kids really seem to like it and it is a great way to share with them a little about myself. It has also sparked a lot of conversation with the kids and so I have even been able to get to know them better! I have found that if I take the time to get to know my kids then they tend to work harder in class and I have less classroom problems. It makes the whole classroom environment a lot more fun and relaxing overall for everyone.

I decided to get a copy of one of our wedding pictures put on the canvas. It was so easy to do! I just had to upload the picture and realized I can even upload right from facebook (it doesn't get any easier than that folks!) to their website: http://www.easycanvasprints.com/  It was a really quick process and so easy to do! Within minutes I had submitted my order and was excited to wait and see how it turned out.

Here are a few photos of my delivery:

Izzy sees a box and she has to sit on it.

And when she sees the camera it is time to pose!

Packaging inside to prevent sliding around of the canvas.


It was a little difficult to photograph because of the lighting and my camera flash not wanting to cooperate.

Side of the canvas is wrapped beautifully!

I was really happy with the quality of the print! The canvas seemed to be of really high quality and the image seemed to transfer well to the canvas for the most par. I did notice that there were some issues with the picture being somewhat blurry on the canvas, however it was only minor blurring and it was probably due to the size and quality of the picture I submitted from facebook (i.e. low resolution). I would suggest to you if you have a canvas made make sure to use a higher resolution picture so ensure the best quality! 

Overall, I am really happy with the canvas and I think it will be a great addition to my classroom to share with my students and to personalize my desk area! 

Ps. Another great thing about the company is the frequent deals they are offering on their canvas products! I have received several e-mail offers for 40% or 50% and even 60% off canvases!


 photo Signature_zps4b51f1c7.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...